Insurance property

Liability insurance for claims brought against a person who causes damage to another's property, as by an automobile accident.

Landlord/Rental Unit Insurance

Click for Landlord/Rental Quote
form and print/fax or compete/email.

If you own a property and rent it to others, we offer an insurance plan that meets the real-world needs of landlords today. You don't have to pay for a lot of unnecessary extras that many other companies bundle into their policies. We provide landlords solid, "no frills" coverage in a highly flexible package.

Rental properties we insure:

For landlord properties with up to four living units, we offer coverage for:
  • Rental homes
  • Multiple location landlord properties (including limited license corporations and corporations)
  • Duplexes, triplexes and quads
  • Converted Victorians
  • Row homes
We also insure the following types of rental properties:
  • Older and lower-value homes
  • Homes with minimal cosmetic conditions
  • Vacant homes
  • Properties under renovation
  • Fixer-uppers
Coverages available :

We offer coverage for many common perils, such as:
  • Fire
  • Explosion
  • Lightning
  • Windstorm
  • Hail damage and more!
Options you can choose:

Here are examples of the options available:
  • Loss of rents coverage
  • Landlord liability and medical payments coverage — with limits up to $500,000!
  • Coverage for vandalism
  • Coverage for theft
  • Replacement cost coverage (not available in all landlord programs)
  • Higher deductibles to help lower your premium
  • Ask about our landlord package customized with the coverages you want

BONUS - A scheduled policy option if you have several properties Our scheduled policy option lets you list several properties on one form. That means just one policy to manage and just one bill to pay. If you purchase or sell a property, we'll just update the schedule. It's fast. It's easy. And it will save you time for more important matters.

back to top