Liability insurance for claims brought against a person who causes damage to another's property, as by an automobile accident.
Landlord/Rental Unit Insurance
For landlord properties with up to four living units, we offer coverage for:
Click for Landlord/Rental Quote form and
print/fax or compete/email.
If you own a property and rent it to others, we offer an insurance plan that meets the real-world needs of landlords today.
You don't have to pay for a lot of unnecessary extras that many other companies bundle into their policies. We provide landlords solid, "no frills" coverage in a highly flexible package.
Rental properties we insure:
We also insure the following types of rental properties:
- Rental homes
- Multiple location landlord properties (including limited license corporations and corporations)
- Duplexes, triplexes and quads
- Converted Victorians
- Row homes
Coverages available :
- Older and lower-value homes
- Homes with minimal cosmetic conditions
- Vacant homes
- Properties under renovation
We offer coverage for many common perils, such as:
Options you can choose:
- Hail damage and more!
Here are examples of the options available:
- Loss of rents coverage
- Landlord liability and medical payments coverage — with limits up
- Coverage for vandalism
- Coverage for theft
- Replacement cost coverage (not available in all landlord programs)
- Higher deductibles to help lower your premium
- Ask about our landlord package — customized with the coverages you want
BONUS - A scheduled policy option if you have several properties
Our scheduled policy option lets you list several properties on one form. That means just one policy to manage and just one bill to pay. If you purchase or sell a property, we'll just update the schedule. It's fast. It's easy. And it will save you time for more important matters.
back to top